Autoelectrics Mobile Product Services Background
A.M.P.S is a small business established in Shropshire, UK since 1995 dedicated to Supply of Services, repairs, and parts to both fleet and private vehicle operators of
Our Customers include General public , garages , fleet transport workshops, taxi firms, road haulage, business and hire operators.
Fleet Service Maintenance Contracts
Background includes sub contract supply to local authority fleet workshops and the former Lucas Services LSUK specialist auto electrical and fuel injection network.
Auto electrical sub contract supply to high volume commercial vehicle body builders carrying out prototype and factory installations to brand new vehicles supplied to major bluechip utility companies.
Private auto electrical and mechanical work for manufacturers,local garages and companies.
We will be pleased to discuss your fleet maintenance contract requirements tel: 01743 884888
Specialist auto electrical installation, auto electrical repair & diagnostics for private customers , garages, commercial vehicle bodybuilders, fleet operators, car sales motor traders and independent mechanics.
Automotive Engineering Technical and Management Qualification
Time Served Fleet Engineer continuing professional development (cpd) is supported by attending technical training courses held by global manufacturers such as
- Bosch automotive electrical and diesel diagnostic training courses
- Snap On Diagnostics training courses
- DVSA Class 4 and 7 MoT tester training with annual assessment updates
- IMI ATA Accredited / Delphi air conditioning training on vehicle AC systems
- Dennis Eagle hydraulics and electrical system training
- Terberg hydraulic and electronic systems training
- The Welding Institute EMFEC welder qualifications to level 3 MMA Mig Tig
- City and Guilds HVAC Refrigeration and Air Conditioning training and qualification
- Fleet transport assosciation Vehicle Inspection Procedures training
- Motor vehicle and Agri Engineering training
- Technician and Manager Institute of the Motor Industry membership.
- BTEC HNC Motor Vehicle qualification
- RSA Transport Management Certificate of Professional Competence (National)
- Driver CPC trained
- Health & Safety training in workshop, roadside, construction site and quarry working environments
- Staff continuing degree level engineering and legal training