Established in Shropshire, UK since 1995.
Main service users are Car, Van, HGV truck commercial fleet operator and motor traders for mobile vehicle breakdown repair, roadside assistance , autoelectrical engineering repairs, preventative maintenance, and parts supply.
Our Customers include includes: General public , garages , fleet transport workshops, taxi firms, road haulage, and hire operators.
Service Maintenance ContractsHistory includes sub contract local supply to the former Lucas Services LSUK specialist auto electrical and fuel injection network, sub contract labour supply to Cpc autoelectrics telford, Sub contract supply to high volume commercial vehicle body builders. Private auto electrical and mechanical work for local garages and companies.
Specialist auto electrical installation, auto electrical repair & diagnostics for private customers , garages, commercial vehicle bodybuilders, fleet operators, car sales motor traders and independent mechanics.
Continuing professional development (cpd) has been supported by attending technical training courses held by global manufacturers such as
- Bosch electrical and diesel training courses
- Snap On Diagnostics training courses
- IMI ATA Accredited / Delphi air conditioning training
- Terberg hydraulic and electronic systems training
- Dennis Eagle hydraulics and electrical system training
- The Welding Institute EMFEC welder qualification,/li>
- DVSA MoT tester training
- City and Guilds Refrigeration and Air Conditioning training
- Fleet transport assosciation Vehicle Inspection Procedures training
- Engineering training
- Personal Institute of the Motor Industry membership.
- Health & Safety training
- BTEC HNC qualification